What is a cookie?
Cookies are & nbsp; Files that are downloaded to the user's computer or device (computer / smartphone / tablet) when accessing certain web pages and that are stored in the user's memory. Cookies allow, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of the user or their equipment, see which pages are visited, the connection time, analyze the operation of a page, if there are technical problems, etc.
What types of cookies are there?
There are several types of cookies based on different criteria:
Depending on the ownership:
- Own cookies. They are the ones that belong to pyramidseeds.com
- Third-party cookies. They are those owned by a third party, other than pyramidseeds.com, who will process the information collected.
Depending on its purpose: & lt;
- Technical and / or personalization cookies. They are those that serve to improve the service, locate incidents, recognize the user, etc.
- Analysis and / or advertising cookies. They are those that are used to analyze information about navigation and offer advertising, be it generic or personalized.
What is a cookie for?
Cookies are used to be able to offer the user personalized services and / or advertising, to analyze the operation of the system, recognize you when you access as a user, locate incidents and problems that may arise and solve them in the shortest possible time, as well as analyze and measure the use and activity of the website.
Is user consent required to install cookies?
The user's consent is not required for the installation of technical cookies or those that are strictly necessary for the provision of an information society service expressly requested by the recipient.
For the rest, the consent of the interested party is required, which can be requested in different ways. In the case of & nbsp; pyramidseeds.com & nbsp; it will be understood granted if the user continues browsing the website, without prejudice to the fact that at any time they can revoke it and deactivate cookies.
What cookies are used i pyramidseeds.com?
Our Cookies help us:
- for our website to function as you expect
- to remember your settings during visits
- to improve the speed and security of the site
- to continually improve our website for you
- collect personally identifiable information (without your express consent)
- collect confidential information (without your express consent)
- assign databases to advertising networks
- transmit personal identification data to third parties
- pay sales commissions
Session, identification, configuration and registration cookies, strictly necessary for the identification of the user and for the provision of the services requested by the user. The information obtained through them is treated solely by & nbsp; pyramidseeds.com
We use these cookies to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This is how spam is fought.
The website pyramidseeds.com & nbsp; may use third-party services that, on behalf of & nbsp; pyramidseeds.com, collect information for statistical purposes, on the use of the website by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the website and other Internet services.
Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as Like or Share.
Cookies set for this site
The detail of the cookies used on this web page is as follows:
Necessary cookies help make a web page usable by activating basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the web page. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors on web pages. The intention is to show ads relevant and attractive to the individual user, and therefore more valuable to publishers and third-party advertisers.
Statistical cookies help web page owners understand how visitors interact with web pages by collecting and providing information anonymously.
Functional cookies help perform certain functionalities, such as sharing website content on social media platforms, collecting comments, and other third-party features.
Acceptance of cookies Note: 'Own' type cookies are used only by the owner of this website and 'Third-party' cookies are used by the service provider that is detailed in the box above.
However, we display information about our Website Cookies Policy with each login in order for you to be aware. Given this information, it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- you can accept all cookies by pressing the button "I accept"
- You can configure them or reject their use by pressing the button "Manage cookies" and then clicking on "Accept and continue"
- you can "Close" the page if you do not agree with the use of the indicated cookies
Revocation of consent to install Cookies and cookie management
At any time you can access your browser settings by accepting or rejecting all cookies, or select those whose installation allows and which does not, by following one of the following procedures, which depends on the browser you use .
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
- You can get more information about the Firefox browser from here:
- You can get more information about the Google Chrome browser from here:
- You can get more information about the Internet Explorer browser from here:
- You can get more information about the Safari browser from here:
- You can get more information about the Opera browser from here:
These browsers are subject to updates or modifications, so we cannot guarantee that they fully conform to the version of your browser. To avoid these mismatches, you can access it directly from your browser options, generally in the "Options" menu in the "Privacy" section.
Check the documentation for the browser you have installed.
Opt-out add-on for Google Analytics browsers
If you want to reject analytical cookies from Google Analytics in all browsers, so that your information is not sent to Google Analytics, you can and download a plugin that performs this function from this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout < / p>
Basic information on data processing in accordance with RGPD (EU) 2016/679 and LOPDGDD 3/2018.
Responsible for the treatment
- Identity: & nbsp; TRAVEL NOSTRUM SL
- CIF: B64790454
- Registered office: Av. Carrilet 327, Bajos. 08907 Barcelona.
- Phone: + 34 & nbsp; 932601154
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data protection officer
The person in charge of the treatment does not have a Data Protection Delegate.
Purpose of treatment
Maintain a commercial relationship with the user. The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
- Contact the interested parties and answer their questions. Send commercial communications about our services that we consider may be of interest to you by letter, telephone, email, SMS / MMS, Whatsapp, Telegram or by other equivalent electronic means of communication, as long as the interested party has consented to the processing of their personal data for this purpose. These communications will be made by the DATA CONTROLLER and related to their services, or their collaborators or suppliers with whom they have reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Conduct statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to them.
Legal basis that legitimizes this treatment
- Execution of a contract in which the interested party is a party or for the application at his request of pre-contractual measures.
- Legitimate interest of the data controller.
- The consent of the interested party, which may be withdrawn at any time.
How long will we keep your data?
Some of the cookies used on this website will save your data as long as you continue with the open session. On the other hand, the data extracted by third-party cookies will be stored for two years.
To which recipients is your data communicated?
The data will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation.
Transfers to third countries
Data transfers to third countries are not foreseen, without an adequate level of protection.
What rights you have and how you can exercise them
The user can exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability and opposition to the processing of their personal data at any time, unless they are subject to automated individual decisions and withdraw their consent to receive commercial communications about our services. at any time, by means of communication by postal mail addressed to Av. Carrilet 327, Bajos. 08907 Barcelona. & Nbsp; or by email & nbsp; & nbsp; email@example.com
You also have the right to file a claim with the competent control authority ( www.aepd.es ), if you consider that the treatment does not conforms to current regulations.